Monday, December 7, 2015

Crafting Away.....

It's been a long hard road to being an active blogger.  I am so unable to keep up a daily habit it's ridiculous but I will try to add something monthly.  I have been rejuvenated as of late to not only crochet but to knit and even more importantly get back to designing.


I have a stack of designs that have not come to fruition due to health or good old "don't feel like it" in unending amounts.  I never thought that I would get to a point in my crafting life where I would stop all crafting completely but that is what happened this year.  Things come up, feel good goes down, and you find that the thing you love so much has totally lost all of your interest.  I made a concerted to change that after moving this summer. After settling in I hunkered down for some serious crocheting and once I did I started feeling like myself again.  So much so that I also got back so designing, so keep your eyes open for my new designs.
 

Unfortunately I have broken my number one, all time, cardinal rule:  I started new projects before finishing the current one.  I'm usually a stickler to the rules but at this point in my life I don't really mind have 20 things on the burner.  I am working on a sweater design, knitting a wrap, crocheting slippers, crocheting an afghan, and photographing recently finished designs.  Since I don't feel overwhelmed over it all I figure my brain needs the variety since I find myself getting bored with one thing after a couple of days.  How about you?  Has your crochet and knitting habits changed?


No comments:

Post a Comment